Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Lone July Post

Well, it is hard to believe a month has passed since my last post. I guess I just felt I should write something so I could have a July 2008 entry. I saw there was a baseball release on ohiostatebuckeyes.com regarding summer ball. It talked about Eric Best being one of the top pitchers in the Alaskan League.

I apologize The Buckeye Nine doesn't have more content this summer. My intent was to cover the professional Buckeye players and try to get them to do a B9 Q&A, but I have been enjoying my summer and taking a break from baseball. That almost always happened when I was at Ohio State. After previous College World Series I would be on a baseball hiatus until after the MLB All-Star Break. This year, it just lingered. I apologize to those who expected more and hope you don't feel let down.

Oh, and to all you Reds fans out there mourning the departure of Ken Griffey Jr. to the White Sox, just know that in the long run you are better off without that guy.

No comments: