Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Audio with Illinois Coach Dan Hartleb

As I have for every Big Ten weekend during the last month I was able to speak to the opposing coach in the weekend set.

This weekend as Ohio State hosts Illinois I spoke to Illini skipper Dan Hartleb as Illinois has battled an up-and-down season, looking to capture a bit of momentum in the final few weeks leading up to the Big Ten Tournament.

I meant to post this prior to the series along with a preview, but as many of you know its been a difficult spring for me to manage time and everything effectively which I apologize. Through in the news of Bob Todd's retirement, and it's been chaotic of late.

However once again I hope you enjoy insight into our competition.

You can listen to the audio by clicking here

No comments: