Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

New contributor to the Buckeye Nine

As many of you know I currently still am a student at Ohio State. The 15 credit hours, plus two part time jobs and other volunteer efforts, at times make it difficult to keep on schedule with writing, stories, ad projects as I intend.

Last Monday I lost my grandfather to lung cancer and it has been a pretty emotional time. I apologies for the lakc of updates last week as planned, but hopefully you can understand having other priorities in life.

With that I have decided, and I hope Todd has my approval, to add a contributor to the site in a good friend of mine, Matt Brown.

I will let Matt add a few words of his own, but Matt is a 2009 graduate of Ohio State, has wrote professionally (unlike I) and currently is a teacher in New Orleans. Matt also helped me and the Buckeye Nine this past spring, contributing for the Buckeye Nine's Tournament Central if you remember.

With everything I have going on and Matt's professionalism, this is a great addition I feel to the B9, and hopefully you will agree as well. I, and we, continue to do our best to cover Ohio State baseball.

1 comment:

Buckeye Nine said...

First off, I would like to offer my sympathy to Chris and his family. It is never easy to lose someone close to you and I know it has been hard on him. Secondly, I think we all need to thank Chris for all of his hard work on the blog. He has been able to do things with it that I wasn't able to do and haven't been able to do. I don't think many people realize the amount of time that goes into running a successful blog. Chris has done a terrific job and will continue to be a valuable contributor. Lastly, I would like to welcome Matt to the ranks of the Buckeye Nine. I know everyone will reach out to him and welcome him on board. As always, we all value your input and look forward to hearing from you soon. Go Bucks!