Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Quick Update; Partnering with FOX Sports Ohio

Like the Buckeyes I too have been out west. Was in Las Vegas the 14-23 visiting family as well as taking in TCU-UNLV for a feature for PerfectGame.

As hectic as the Ohio State schedule was with the rainouts, postponements, and such so was mine, by the way the weather wasn't overly great in Nevada either, infinitely better than Ohio, but the same stuff that bothered NorCal was providing too many clouds and wind in the valley.

My story aside, have a bit of news to announce.

Through my efforts at Buckeye State Baseball, a partnership with FOX Sports Ohio has been established where they will carry the BSB content and become the premiere source for college baseball in the region. While I am undoubtedly proud of my efforts and what BSB has turned into, I am more thrilled that the game of college baseball will receive more exposure.

This doesn't change anything for the Buckeye Nine, other than make it easier to blog as I'll have a set FSO schedule, but it does change things quite a bit for BSB.

Outside of that it has been a miserable run in California for the Buckeyes. Ohio State has two games left with Cal State-Bakersfield. Come Sunday I'll speak on the spring break trip and where the Buckeyes stand going into conference play. Until then, lets hope they can pick up a game or two and not quite yet panic that the sky is falling.

No comments: