Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Buckeye Baseball Fall Reports

Thrilled you all are I'm sure of who will be future Buckeyes, but I'm sure the desire is there to know what to make of the current Buckeyes and how Autumn practices went. Fear not as I am in the process of providing news, insights, and thoughts into the program after Coach Beals' first practice opportunities with the team.

Below you will fine the schedule of events of fall ball recap.


This Week:
-Cumulative stats of theScarlet & Gray World Series

-Roster changes

-A projected depth chart

-Final thoughts

Then going into November carrying into the new year, a weekly schedule will unfold such as:

Monday- Senior Series. Stories highlight the Ohio State senior class.
Wednesday- Position Breakdowns. What position battles are in the air, who has the edge.
Friday- Alumni updates and program news. A gathering of news when available that occurred during the week, and a look at a past Buckeye.

Nothing on the weekends, which I hope you understand, and there you have it.

Enough material is lined up to carry us into 2011, and of course if pressing breaking news arises that will be posted as comes.

In the meantime, not only do you have my witter account to keep up with news, I have created a different blog The Webb Log that I recommend you check out daily as it will be a commentary outlet for me, where I can touch on things I write and report here and for Buckeye State Baseball with more opinion, and a lot of random nuggets, like today there is a quick snipet of audio from Coach Beals on the new bats.

As always I'm open to suggestions and feedbacks either here in comments or emails.

No comments: