Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ball State Asst. Coach Reads The Buckeye Nine

I got an email from former Ohio State player Mike Stafford (1994-98), who is now an assistant coach at Ball State. Mike is the pitching coach and recruiting coordinator for the Cardinals. Ball State swept Kent State at their place this past weekend to take first place in the MAC. He said, "It’s still early but where off to a great start." They followed with midweek wins of Indiana Tech and Dayton to improve to 14-9 this season. The Cardinals do not visit Ohio State this season, but did last year when the teams split a doubleheader on April 18.

Mike wrote this in his email to me... "I just wanted to say that you have done a great job with this website and I enjoy looking at it weekly. I think it’s been a great way to read about the team and also keep up with old teammates. I really appreciate your time allowing many former Buckeye players and fans to have a place to go and follow the great baseball tradition. Keep up the good work."

I hope more former players will stop by The Buckeye Nine. Spread the word. Good luck this season.

No comments: